MiniM Licensing Details
Client GUI Utilities
MiniM Server Connect
MiniM Web Access
External ZDLL Call
MiniM Embedded Edition
MiniM Database Server uses the following licensing conventions:
- MiniM Database Server is available for free download and can be easy
installed. This version is full-functional and contains all need builtin tools.
- MiniM Database Server is limited by process count. One process is one MUMPS
job. License key does not limit the database file size or the database cache
- To enable need process number in the server administrator should place
license file (minim.lic) into /bin subdirectory of MiniM instance.
- MiniM Database Server allow to run 3 free engineering process plus licensed
(purchased) process number.
- Without license file or with expired license file MiniM Database Server
counts licensed process number as 0 and allow to run only free 3 engineering
- Administrators or developers can use free 3 engineering processes for any
- One license key must be used in one MiniM instance, and different MiniM
instances must use different license keys.
- If license key does not contain limitation by time, this key never expires.
- License key can be used in other MiniM instance if current instance was
- License key is applicable to all next MiniM versions, so upgrade of MiniM
instance is free.
- License key and price are independent of operating system version, number of
hardware processors, memory size, processor architecture, number of used
databases or any other factors.
- Trial license keys for 2-3-4 month are free.
- MiniM Client Tools and MiniMono are free.
For more information see this site topics, use search, or query additional info.