MiniM Copyright Notice
MiniM Database Server is developed by Eugene Karataev.
MUMPS language is developed by Neil Pappalardo, now the CEO/Chairman of
Cache and MSM are registered trademarks of InterSystems Corp.
Windows, Windows NT are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
MiniM Database Server contains third-party tools and modules:
- Zlib compression library, developed by Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler.
- Part or $zcvt conversion algorithms developed by MoonWolf
- Balanced RB-Tree algorithm developed by Andrea Arcangeli firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular expressions as pcre developed by Philip Hazel email@example.com
- Some methods pattern-to-pcre conversions developed by Matthew Lockner
- Checksum calculations crc16 & crc32 developed by Lammert Bies
- Service scheme developed by Sergey Holodilov The RSDN Group
- $list functions encoding developed by Dmitry Martynoff
- MUMPS language reference supported by Ed de Moel
- Apple PackBits RLE compression
MiniM Database Server has been developed and tested with participation of:
Copyright (Ñ) 2005-2016 Eugene Karataev. All rights reserved.
- Alexander Drozdov
- Alexander Chudnovsky
- Sergey Kanatnikov
- Andrew Vologdin
- Pavel Pasechnik
- Eugene Popov
- Paul Simon
- Eduardo Campos
- Michael Zingrebe
- Gustavo Pedro
- Flavio Fornazier
- Carlos Abreu
- Luis Antonio
- Luis Cesar
- Iver Erling Arva
- Vallo Simonlatser
- Dimitry Livensky
- Dmitry Dirks
Some of certificates related to MiniM Database Server (R):